1. GST (Goods & Services Tax) is applicable as per government levied taxes.
2. Installations charges are inclusive of Taxes.
3. Upload speed applicable for ADSL2 Network is Up to 1Mbps / VDSL Network is up to 5 Mbps.
4. Speed indicated is on a best effort basis as per TRAI regulations up to our Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL)/Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) node. (TTSL and TTML: shall together be referred to as “TTL”)
5. Speed indicated above can be experienced on LAN connectivity. Speed variations may arise due to Wi-Fi Router or any other connectivity equipment being used by the customer. TTL shall not be responsible for such variations.
6. As per TRAI customer has to use IPv6 enabled CPE.
7. Only one static IP will be provided with each broadband connection. Static IP charges Rs.2,000/- p.a. (+GST) will be applicable.
8. Availability of plans in specific location is subject to feasibility of speed in that location.
9. Please note that the above speeds are measured in Kilobits per second (Kbps) & not Kilobytes per sec (Kbps). (B = Byte, b = bit, 1Byte = 8 Bits, E.g. 256 Kbps = 32 KB/sec.
10. COMBO connections provide only unlimited local and STD calling to customer. ISD charges will be applicable as per standard ISD call charges mentioned on www.tatatelebroadband.com. Standard VAS charges, Installation charges for Combo plans will apply. COMBO plans are applicable for residential customers only.Any service subscribed at any time in the middle of the billing cycle would be charged on pro-rata basis in the first bill except add-on and roaming packs. Accordingly the free usage, if any as per the opted plan would be available on pro-rata basis and the usage charges for any usage over and above the free prorated usage limit would be charged at actual.
11. ARP & HARP plan is applicable only for standalone Broadband connections.
12. In case the customer chooses to discontinue the services of TTL before the expiry of the contractual period (6 months or 12 months as the case may be) based on which a free Wi-Fi router was provided by TTL , the customer is liable to pay the cost of the Wi-Fi router to the company, which may be determined by the company. TTL reserves the right to recover device from the customer.
13. The payment for the advance rental plan is an upfront payment and will not be refunded incase the customer cancels the connection before the maturity of the agreed tenure.
14. The discount mentioned in the plan has been rounded off to the nearest value. The offer is valid only in India and redeemable only upon taking fresh subscriptions of TTL select broadband rental plans in accordance with the present terms and conditions.
15. Under Router cost waiver scheme customer needs to pay the activation charge Rs 500 + GST only during activation, Broadband router shall be given free to customers subject to the payment of the applicable activation fee.
16. Router Waiver is applicable on ADSL/VDSL/ DIGISOL Ethernet router Only.
17. GIG PORT router is not covered under router waiver scheme, Customer to pay the Router cost of Rs 2200 (Includes Tax) for 100 Mbps Broadband activation’s only. Activation charges are not applicable plans such plans for Gig Port router.
18. No migration fee is chargeable for migration to any bill plan.
19. This Offer is not valid for special, commercial or enterprise segments.
20. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by TTL.
21. Tata Teleservices Limited in accordance to TRAI Guidelines/Regulations reserves the exclusive right to change /alter/amend the tariff plan/s to Postpaid at any point at its sole discretion with prior intimation to the customer.
22. All discounts/special benefits/scheme(s) pertaining to the Services shall be as per the terms and conditions as may be specified by Tata Teleservices Limited.
23. Tata Teleservices Limited reserves the right to amend the present terms & conditions for the proper provisioning of services or to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
24. Amazon Echo dot comes effectively free with smart Home 1234 Amazon Echo Dot Monthly plan. Customer need to pay activation fees of Rs3000 during the time of activation and gets Rs1000 credit back in 13th/14th/15th months bill. If the customer faces any issue after the device is activated, he/she can get in touch with Amazon Customer care
25. LUT 444 plan is applicable to limited pockets of few geographies only.
26. Customer shall not use the Services for any unlawful, immoral or abusive purposes in violation of any law/rule or regulation or statutory directive or order for the time being in force or against any public policy or for sending/receiving obscene, threatening, harassing message/communications or sending messages or communications that affect national interest. Any violation or misuse by customer shall under no circumstances be attributed to Tata Teleservices and the Customer shall be solely responsible for all such acts or omissions and shall hold Tata Teleservices.
27. Services subject to getting disconnected in case of non usage for 90 Days. Postpaid account will fall under non usage category if there is no voice call/ video call (incoming or outgoing) or an outgoing SMS or a data usage or usage of Value Added Services or rental payment etc for period of 90Days.; Account will not be considered for non usage during 1. period for which advance rentals has been paid and 2. period under safe custody.; account will not be charged any rental for period under Safe Custody.Rs.150 will be charged to the customer for Safe custody activation for 0-90 days period i.e. even if customer choose to have safe custody for less than 1 month he/she still needs to pay Rs.150. After 90 days Rs.50 per month will be charged. Rs.150 will be charged to the customer for Safe custody activation for 0-90 days period i.e. even if customer choose to have safe custody for less than 1 month he/she still needs to pay Rs.150.After 90 days Rs.50 per month will be charged. Outstanding in CRM has to be Rs. 0 or less for offering Safe Custody
28. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between TTL and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, you accept the same as binding upon you.To avoid unwanted telemarketers calls, Customer is required to register his/her number with NDNC registry. Call 1909 or send an SMS START DND to 1909.
29. All disputes are subject to the sole jurisdiction of the competent courts at place where the head quarters of the concerned TTL Circle are situated for the matter
30. For further details customer can call at 18002660000.
Pulse (in seconds)
Rate (in RS)
ALGERIA , BOTSWANA , BURKINA FASSO , BURUNDI , CHAD , EGYPT , GABON REPUBLIC , GHANA , KENYA , MALAWI , MAYOTTE , NIGER , NIGERIA , RWANDA , SEYCHELLES , SOUTH AFRICA , SUDAN REPUBLIC , SWAZILAND , TANZANIA , UGANDA , ZIMBABWE